Kangiqtugaapik Food Bank
The local Food Bank is a non-profit organisation that is committed to helping Clyde River residents living with food insecurity. It gathers and distributes food (including country food) and other essentials to needed families and elders in Clyde River. It also partners with interested parties to maximise opportunities to relieve hunger amongst the community’s most vulnerable.
Most needed food and household items
- Pasta (canned or dry) and pasta sauces
- Canned and frozen meats and fish
- Whole grain cereals
- Canned vegetables and fruit
- Bathroom tissue and diapers
- Personal hygiene products
Disclaimer: The Municipality of Clyde River is in no way affiliated to this organisation.
Major Contributors to Food Bank
Current Committee Members:
- Vera Kalluk, President
- Loreena Panipak, Vice-President
- Billy Palluq, Secretary-Treasurer
- Jonibeth Kalluk, Member
- Rose Palluq, Member
- Niomie Illauq, Member
Want to volunteer or support the Food Bank?
Contact: Vera Kalluk, President
PO Box 213