Zoning by-laws are passed by the Hamlet to restrict land use and buildings in the community.

The Land Administration Office administers the Zoning, Community Plan Land Administration Bylaws. It oversees the approval process of development applications and permits. Staff ensures that all applicable law including municipal zoning by-laws are complied with prior to the issuance of development permits.

You can access the relevant bylaws:

Community Plan Bylaw

Clyde River Zoning Bylaw

Land Administration Bylaw

If you wish to view Clyde River Land Use Map, Cick Here

If you wish to apply for a develop permit you can complete the Application for Development Permit and submit it in person or mail to:

Land Administration Officer
Municipality of Clyde River
X0A 0E0