Services canins

Reporting Zoonotic Diseases in Animals

Veterinarians, conservation officers and bylaw officers are required by the Nunavut Public Health Act to report suspected rabies cases in animals to the Regional Health Officer.

Therefore if you suspect that an animal in the community might have rabies, please contact the Hamlet immediately at 867 924 6220.

Report Zoonotic Diseases in Animals

For more information about the Nunavut Public Health Act; Reporting and Disease Control Regulations check